Blocked dates not hide in calendar

Hi,

hosts set maximum number of guests for listing but when they achieve this number of bookings/guests, the dates in calendar are still available for booking. Why is it so? Is it possible to check if maximum number of guests is set and if this number is achivied, then block these days in calendar?

Best regards

UPDATE: if host can accept more than max number of bookings (manually accept few pending bookings) then these days in calender turn to grey and you can not even choose these days in calendar to send a request. It seems like somewhere there is strictly greater/less comparison and somewhere there is no strictly comparison…could it be?

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi @andrii ,

thank you for your quick answer!
So, I’m using rentalhive theme, bookings (v.1.5.0) and paid listings (v.1.1.7) extensions. Other plugins (e.g. cache, optimize etc.) have been deactivated.

Settings for hivepress:

• two listings categories;
  • for the first category - normal overnight booking ;for the second category time slots have been enabled;
  • multiple places&bookings;
  • multiple time slots for the second category of listings.
    There is no syncing with any external calendars.

E.g. for the overnight booking: in a test listing I set the max guests per booking to 2. Manually accept new bookings was set to true. Then I sent 3 booking requests from another account as a client for the same dates. As a host I accepted 2 of them. Now, when I as a client look at the calendar these dates still appear available and I still can send a booking request for these dates. However, if I try to book them I get this message “These dates are not available for booking.”
Note: if I as a host accept one more of sent bookings, the third one, and check again the calendar as a client I see that these dates are no more available (they appear grey).

For the second listing category with time slots booking, it seems there is no such problem.

I would be happy about any help!

Best regards

Hi,

I see. Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks! I am looking forward to update.

BR

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.