Bookings + Marketplace Questions: Date Filtering + Remove Cancel Booking Post Payment + Importing

Date Filtering:
It seems like when I filter by available date, it is only showing the first available date and not everything available.

Example: I have a listing available 9/1 with no bookings. If I filter for available on 9/2, the unbooked listing that started being available on 9/1 doesn’t show in the list.
Am I doing it wrong or is there a workaround?

Cancel a Booking:
What is the best way to remove the cancel booking button from the user side after they pay?

Importing:
I wasn’t able to get the import plugin to work, but am able to import with WP All Import. I have asked this question there as well, but thought maybe you could help with this too: Is there a trick to importing to the location field? It shows the address, but it isn’t geocoding or mapping or even linking to the map correctly. Manually entered listings work fine.

Hi,

1. Please send a link to your site and I’ll try to reproduce this issue, if there’s a bug it will be fixed. You can also share extra details, e.g. if daily or nightly bookings are enabled, or there are other specific settings.

2. Unfortunately there’s no easy way to do this without customizations, but after the payment it’s just a way for users to notify vendors that they will not show up - it’s up to you as a site admin (and vendor terms) whether to issue a refund or not.

3. Please try using this code snippet as a temporary fix, then coordinates should be imported:

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/models/listing/attributes',
	function( $attributes ) {
		if ( isset( $attributes['location'] ) ) {
			$attributes['latitude']['edit_field']['label']  = 'Latitude';
			$attributes['latitude']['edit_field']['_order'] = 36;

$attributes['longitude']['edit_field']['label']  = 'Longitude';
			$attributes['longitude']['edit_field']['_order'] = 37;
		}

return $attributes;
	},
);

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.