Can I change the "Location" box to "Postcode" please?

Hi,

I purchased the Hivepress theme and am also using the geolocation extension. The trouble is we are seeing sometimes when users enter in the address it does not come up on the maps. However, when they just do the postcode it does and therefore works better as we also encourage people to add the address in the description box. So, is there a way we can change the “Location” box to “postcode” when people are submitting listings?

Hi,

Please note that we automatically receive data from Google Maps or MapBox exclusively via the API, and we do not change any data on our part. If you need to change the field name, I recommend using the Loco Translate plugin, please check this doc How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

So how exactly do you translate listing attribute names using Loco Translate? I watched the screencast and read through the documentation, but I still haven’t found a way to change the name of an attribute.

I tried editing the file under Loco Translate → Plugins → HivePress, but the names for my attributes don’t appear there. I also tried it under Loco Translate → Themes → Listinghive, but to no avail either. The names of the attributes don’t seem to show up anywhere.

Hi,

It all depends on the text you are translating. For example, Location can be found in Loco Translate > Plugins > HivePress Geolocation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.