Can I create a listing from gps coordinates?

Hi, I apologize first of all, because I’m using a translator.

I tried to use one of your “geolocation” plugins, but I had some questions about it.

I was able to create my api key without any problem, but I would like to know if I can create a listing from gps coordinates, because here on my island, addressing doesn’t work properly and the way to get precision is still gps coordinates.

1. I have another question in relation to this, is it possible, once the ad has been posted, to allow visitors to create an itinerary directly using the map on the site?

Thank you in advance for your answers and I apologize again for the use of the translator.

Hi,

1. Yes, you can do this, but please note that it will require advanced customization. If, for example, Google Maps coordinates do not work correctly, we recommend trying MapBox.

2. Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.