Can we charge customers for supplier information?

bonjour,
Je souhaite faire un site où les fournisseurs pourront publier gratuitement leurs annonces de vente selon leur catégorie.
Par exemple, un fournisseur de fruits et légumes dans la catégorie “nourriture” et un autre pour les réceptions de mariage dans la catégorie “événements” etc…donc l’entreprise ne serait que des prospects intéressés, et pour obtenir l’ensemble des coordonnées il faudrait payer .
Pour info, j’ai vu un tuto sur hivepress et livinghive mais d’après ce que j’ai vu, il propose l’inverse, c’est-à-dire que ce sont les fournisseurs qui paient pour passer leurs annonces.
Est-il possible d’utiliser ce thème et ce plugin pour réaliser ce que je souhaite ?
Merci

hello,
I want to make a site where suppliers can publish their sales announcements for free according to their category.
For example, a supplier of fruits and vegetables in the “food” category and another for wedding receptions in the “events” category etc…so the company would only be interested leads, and to get the whole contact details would have to be paid.
FYI, I saw a tutorial on hivepress and livinghive but from what I saw, it offers the opposite, that is to say that it is the suppliers who pay to place their ads.
Is it possible to use this theme and this plugin to achieve what I want?
Thanks

Hi,

Sure, for that purpose, you can use our HivePress Memberships extension. You can restrict access to certain listing attributes (e.g., contact details), and only users with an active membership plan will be able to check those details.

You can check a brief overview of how Memberships work Overview | HivePress Memberships - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.