Cannot publish a request

I think something stopped working or didn’t work anymore… that’s a bit confusing…

1-after a buyer completes the form for a requirement, sometimes he has to do the capcha twice.

2- After being able to upload the request, the page remains in the same form, it does not show “success, form sent” and should redirect to another page, for example request, etc.

The attached image is the page where the buyer has stayed after uploading the request.
Pablo

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Once the problem has been solved, to which page should it be redirect and what should it do after loading the request?

Hi,

If everything works, then by default, the process is the same as with the publication of the listing:

Add Details page > Requests submitted etc.

I have disable all third-party plugins (only actived hivepress plugins and also continue the problem… now it’s worse loged by BUYER cant make request, and loged as Freelancer cant public a service, in all case when touch the botton redirect to Profile page…

Hi,

If you have at least one required attribute for vendors, the user will always be redirected to the Complete Profile page before creating a listing until the user fills out this attribute.

Please provide more details on adding requests and what is displayed after the user tries to create a request.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

thanks for your help…yes i have purchased and licenses added to wordpress hivepress integration…how can I share the image of it?

Hi,

You need to add the license keys in the forum profile settings, too, this will enable the Premium Support icon and provide a 24-hour response time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.