Category still appearing in front after deletion?

I deleted the category in my website but it is still appearing on the front-end.

I have cleared all my cache but the category is still appearing. Please help me to solve this problem.

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin (e.g. LiteSpeed), make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If you mean listing categories then please make sure that you have deleted all categories in Listings/Categories

If the issue persists please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Solved. When I deleted the cache then category was still appearing but when I disabled the cache plugin then category has vanished.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.