Center attributes in a single column in Vendor Block

I successfully applied the code below suggested in an older topic to list attributes in a single column, but would like the attributes to be centered instead of left-aligned. Can someone please tell me how to modify the code to get them centered? Thank you.

from another topic Display vendor attributes in a single column:

Hi,

Please send us a link to your website and we will try to help.

Unfortunately website is still under development, and cannot be published online yet.

We’re using standard Listinghive template, with the code snippet mentioned above to list attributes in vendor block in 1 single column instead of two. We also adapted the above snippet to do the same on the vendor page.

I was hoping that with a slight modification of the code the attributes can be centred instead of left aligned. I am attaching screenshots of the current layout as it stands. I need the attributes (in this case: email, web and phone) to be centered under the vendor profile pic, name and location:

Vendor Block Secondary:
Vendor-Block-Secondary

Vendor Page Secondary:

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Hi,

You need to add some CSS tweaks to this block, please check this tutorial CSS Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.