Change Details on Package Selection not redirecting

I’ve reviewed the other general question about change details not working. I’ve disabled all other third party plugins besides woocommerce, loco translate, and code snippets. I’ve also changed the permalink back to the %postname% option. Please help!

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

I’m not sure what else to provide you other than these. If you need something more specific I can get it to you. Just when you press change details it does not go back to the edit listing page.

Hi,

I see. We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hi Andrii,

I’ve disabled all third party plugins. Don’t have any caching plugins either.
I’m not a huge coding guy (yet) but is there anything wrong with this? Nothing after the “::after”

code

This is also the console error when you press change details. Not sure if this helps at all.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.