Change text or add text at the vender and request form

How can I add or change some text in the forms for posting a request and listing a service.
Is there a PhP or HTM page I can edit?

I want to make some text longer to explain what the freelancer or customer has to do.

The Translate plugin is to general.

Hi,

You can add some text using this PHP snippet sample (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center):
This code snippet adds a description under the title.

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/request_update',
	function( $form ) {
		$form['fields']['title']['description'] = 'Custom text';

return $form;
	},
);
1 Like

Hi Andrii,
thank you.

But I did not mean extra text after the title.
I want to add extra text at each field. so the fields Price, Title, location, Description.

At this moment I can do this only at the attributes fields. But I want to be able to do it also at the common fields.

Best regards Joost

Hi,

I understand you can modify the code to suit your needs, that’s why we sent you the sample code.

If you are not familiar with coding, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Hi Andrii,
I was a bit confused. The sample code works perfect.
Thx

Hi Andrii,

can you send me a snippet for adding text at the page make-booking/details?

Hi,

If you need to add new fields to this page, please try using booking attributes, you can check this doc How to add booking attributes - HivePress Help Center

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi Andrii,

I did mean can you send me a snippet like you did sent before.
The snippet (code) you did sent earlier was meant to fill extra description at the list a request page but I want to have the same snippet but than for the page make-booking

Please create a custom template for this page in HivePress/Templates, this is the best way. If you add a Form block to the editor, you can add any custom content before or after it.

Hi Ihor,

Your solution is only above or under the form.
I need a snippet like this (see below) buth than for the form booking.
I want to be able for each form field to add some text for explain a bit what to fill in but I dont know what filter of form code to use.

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_submit',
	function( $form ) {
		$form['fields']['price']['description'] = 'Vul hier je dagprijs in';

return $form;
	},
);

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, please use this PHP sample snippet:

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/booking_confirm',
	function( $form ) {
		$form['fields']['note']['description'] = 'Custom text';

return $form;
	},
);
1 Like

Thank you very much.
This is the snippet I was looking for

PS, see attachment. Is it also possibnle by snippet to add some text in the pop up for “make a Offer”
I want to add extra text/information at 'Gegevens"

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-05-04 om 17.21.27

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Alternatively, you can send your proposal via this link, and we will estimate the implementation Request a Quote

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.