Change the price based on the number of guests only for certain listings

Hello,

I set up my price to change according to the number of guests. But for some listings, I would like it to stay the same no matter the number of guests. Can you please let me know how to do it?

Thank you!

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such function, you need a custom implementation with logic for specific categories.

Ok I understand. Can you please explain how I can implement it step by step?

Thank you!

Hi,

Sorry, but there are no step-by-step instructions here, you will need to review the code in detail and create and test your own PHP snippet based on it.

In that case, can you please give me the code to implement. I’m happy to pay for the development of this feature if necessary but I really need it soon. Thank you!

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. You can write to our expert, maybe he will help you: Customization | HivePress

Hello andrii,

Thank you for your reply.

I contacted Yevhen on Upwork but I have no answer from him anymore.

Can one of your team do this for me? My business is stuck because of this issue and I would like to solve it soon. I’m ok to pay for this custom implementation.

If you really cannot, could you recommend another developper that has experience on Hivepress and can do this for me?

I really look forward for your positive reply.

Hi,

We have written to Yevhen and he will try to provide feedback as soon as possible. If he is unable to help you, I recommend that you check out this thread, you may find the developer here: Freelance developer for project with HivePress - #2 by andrii

Hi Andrii,

I contacted Yevhen again but no answer again unfortunately.

I may have found another developper but we didn’t find the optimal way to do it.

Could you just tell me which approach you would take to do this customisation?

Thank you in advance!

Sorry for the inconvenience, I contacted Yevhen again.

Regarding the approach, I recommend using this filter hook hivepress/v1/models/listing/cart to filter and change all the purchase parameters before the checkout. You can check some conditions (e.g. the number of guests, listing category and attributes) and change the total quantity or price this way. If this doesn’t work you can also try the WooCommerce cart hooks.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.