Change the text that displays when listing a property

I am trying to change the copy of the text in the form when a host is adding a listing, i also wanted to add text to the calendar tab to assist in giving direction on what to do.

Hi,

Please check this doc How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center

Regarding adding text to the calendar, ​please send more details about this question, and we will do our best to help you.

Hi,

I will try the loco translation again.

With regard to my other query. When a host is looking at their listing there are tabs and one of them is calendar where the user can make slots locked or unlocked.

I want to add some text to give instructions on what to do and how to do it.

Eg click on the time slots that are available and unlock them and then click the time slots that are not available and lock those

Hi,

Please try to override the template using this doc How to customize templates - HivePress Help Center (the template name - is Сalendar (Host), and the name of the block - is Calendar).

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Please assist I got this to work but now I am unable to have the listings title at the top of the page, im not sure how to do that

If you created a Listing templates in HivePress/Templates, you can add template-specific blocks to the editor, for example click Insert Block and check the Template block category, there should be a Title or Page Title block.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.