Changing the font size of an attribute

Hi I want to change the font size of an attribute. I’ve attached a graphic that shows what I mean. Thanks for your help

[image]

1 Like

Hi,

Please try to use this CSS snippet (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center):

.hp-listing--view-block .hp-listing__attributes--primary .hp-listing__attribute {
	font-size: 20px;
}

Please note that it can require further customization.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

1 Like

It works! Thank you very much!

1 Like

how could we apply a similar CSS snippet to make the attribute font sizes bigger in the “add listing” form?

Hi,

Please try this CSS snippet:

.button--primary {
	font-size: 20px;
}

Please note that it can require further customization.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY.

1 Like

Unfortunately that didn’t target what I was aiming for. Is there a way to adjust font size for the subheadings/attribute labels on the “add listing” page? For example, the words “title” “location” “description”, and other attributes that have been added, etc?

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion; please try this CSS snippet:

.hp-field__label {
	font-size: 15px;
}

I think we’re getting closer. How would I target those same types of labels on the “add listing” page??? not the homepage/listings but the page that users will fill out to submit their ads?

1 Like

Aha! I got it… form instead of field… so this worked:

.hp-form__label {
}

Thank you, I learned a bit CSS in this exercise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ashgs thanks for the code above. it works for me.

What does the css snippet below actually do?

.hp-field__label {
}

Hi,

These CSS snippets increase the font size of fields on the Add Listings Page (such as title, location, price, etc.).

The “field” version changes the font size on the actual listing pages itself like in the side bar filter page after you make a search.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.