Checkout Page is not correct for paid listings

Hello Hivepress Team!

For Paid listings the ones which is not free it redirect me to general checkout page that I prepared for bookings. However I have another checkout page for the products of paid listings. When I try to buy it from woocommerce it redirects me to the checkout page (true one) but on the frontend when I try buying a package it still redirects to a wrong one. I choose correct product for the paid listings as well? Any idea what is the problem?

Hi,

Please note that there must be one checkout page for buying listings or packages. If you have created your own custom page and want everything to work correctly, it will require a custom implementation. For the time being, we recommend that you undo all customizations you made for WooCommerce and use the standard checkout page. Also, please refresh permalinks: How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center

Hello Andrii!

The product that linked to packages on woocommerce already has its own checkout page customized in woocommerce itself. When I try to buy the package on woocommerce product page there is no problem but on the front end I’m having this issue. Is there any code snippet for packages to have custom checkout page or just linking it to checkout set by woocommerce directly. I refreshed permalink many time already but it didn’t work out.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no simple snippet or solution for this, it will require advanced customization.