Choose currency when advertising

Hi, is there a possibility the advertisers in other locations can offer their products in their currency?
I have the YayCurrency for on the front end, the visitors side of the website, but my US, European and Japanese customers would like to offer their equipment in Dollars or Euros…

Now it is only possible to advertise in Pound Sterling

I hope I do not sound silly, I can’t find the option :slight_smile:

I was suprised too when I noticed there was no list of currencies nor a way to add it.

Certainly, everything doesn’t revovle around the dolar. There should be a currency list PLUS an option to show prices or rates in various currencies if needed.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation or the use of third-party plugins.
It is possible to use this plugin WOOCS – Currency Switcher for WooCommerce Professional – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org or another currency switcher plugin for WooCommerce. Please note, we can’t guarantee 100% compatibility with third-party plugins, so some of them require custom implementation. Also, please check WooCommerce documentation or support to find up-to-date information on how to set up multicurrency on your website.
But please note that these changes are for display purposes only, the checkout page will display the primary currency, which is necessary for calculating the commission, etc.

So, basically, we use WooCommerce for all the payments and it will be more helpful to you to reach them out. They will be able to help you with that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.