Claim listings packages

Hi,

It would be great if we could create packages for the ‘Claim listing’ extension - in the same way that we can currently do so when adding listings. So a user would cllick on ‘Claim listing’ and would be able to choose from a few options - either claiming a listing for free, or paying in order to gain access to more features. AFAIK this is how Yelp and similar platforms work.

Thanks, we’ll consider adding this feature, I didn’t know that Yelp has a few tiers for claiming listings.

2 Likes

Is this available yet??

Hi,

Unfortunately, this feature has not been released yet.

Ok, so how can we sell paid listings to businesses once they have claimed their listing for free?

Yes, good for you to acknowledge this oversight. So it’s not possible to give the business the option to choose the freebie listing vs. the upgrade to adding coupons, reviews/replies, coupons, etc.? Please clarify Hivepress. I was close to switching over to HP but this is a deal breaker,

Thanks!

Hi,

Please note that there are currently two extensions, in one, you can pay for a claim, and in the other, for featured, renewal, and adding listings. Unfortunately, there is no coupon feature at this time, but I recommend checking out RoadMap, you may find the right feature for you: Claim Listings Roadmap (01/03/2024) – Asana
Paid Listings Roadmap (01/03/2024) – Asana

Hi,

You can use the listing expiration if you need to receive funds from the client all the time in order to keep the listing active, as soon as it expires, you can charge for the renewal, as there is a package required there as well. Additionally, it is also featured as an extra for monetization.

is there anyway to set it up so that once a business has claimed their listing, on their dashboard they can upgrade their listing from there? this way when they claim the listing i can include a link to this in the “claim approved” email that is automatically sent. I fear anything other than this will become strenuous for businesses and we will lose business

Hi,

Please provide more details; what exactly do you mean by upgrade? After claiming the listings, there is currently no such possibility. But you can set an expiration date for all listings when you claim them, for example, for 30 days, and after a few days, you can charge for renewal using the Paid Listings extension, and if you want to keep the listing active, you will have to pay every month. Also, there is a featured function available for a fixed fee.