Claimed Listing not automatically verifying

I’ve got Moderation turned off in my Claims settings, but when someone claims a listing, the listing should be verified immediately. And it’s not. I’m not even sure it’s truly claimed. How can I correct this to auto-verify my paid listing?

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay.
Please ensure you set up the listing claims correctly, you can check this doc How to monetize listing claims - HivePress Help Center, and the Manually approve new claims feature is disabled in HivePress > Settings > Claims.

Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g., a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

I did all that and it’s still not working. Manually approve is deactivated.

Hi,

Please ensure that your order has received the processing or completed status; only then will the claim listing be activated.

No, it’s doing that. It’s going to Processing automatically.

Yea, it’s going to Processing and even when I manually changed to order status to Completed, nothing changed. Listing still isn’t verified. I must manually do it.

Hi,

HivePress does not switch order statuses; it simply checks whether the status is processing or completed. After that, the claim listing is confirmed.

We recommend you check the payment settings in WooCommerce; you can use this doc How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

I checked the payment settings. They seem fine. It’s Authorize.net so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it, but payments do go through. They just don’;t auto-verify the listings.

Hi,

Please describe your problem step by step. What is the status of the order after you click Claim Listing? What is the status of the Claim Listing in Listing > Claims? ( it remains pending)?

When I click Claim Listing, I’m first asked to login from the modal. I then login and have to click Claim Listing again. This time, I get the prompt to give Details about the listing, then click Purchase Listing. At this point I’m taken to a standard WooCommerce checkout screen to complete the purchase. The order in the backend goes right to Processing. Over at Listings → Claims, I see the claims, but here’s where it gets interesting. All the claims are listed as Drafts. Why is that?

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.