Clicking on 'my account' - change link

Hi, I have two questions -

1. How do I change the link here?

When I click on ‘my account’ (demo) I want it to take me to my profile (vendor’s profile page)

1. Also - is there any way I can add a drop-down menu here (containing the same contents of the left-hand side bar menu that shows up when you click on demo)
1 Like
  1. If it is vendor account then you will be redirected to your vendor account. Or you want to be redirected to some specific page when you click on ‘demo’ on your screenshot?

2. Please try this CSS snippet but please note that it can require further customization

.header-navbar__burger a{
	display: block !important;
}

.header-navbar__middle .header-navbar__menu{
	display: none !important;
}

Thank you so much for helping me out, I really appreciate it :raised_hands:

1. I’d like to redirect to the user’s profile page, if possible when clicking on (user/demo)

2. Where can I add this CSS Snippet?
    Also, is this snippet for adding a drop-down menu under user (‘demo’)? (when hovering over ‘demo’)

I’d like to include the following menu items under the user/demo header:

• Settings

• Sign-out

I’m super grateful for your help, I’ve been trying to sort out this issue for the past couple of weeks and have had no luck - even on fiverr, trying to find a developer to solve this but no-one seems to know how to add a drop-down menu under user (‘demo’).

1. Unfortunately, there is no such possibility as it can cause problems for regular users as they do not have public profiles. But it is possible to add the link to the vendor account menu which redirects vendors to their public profile page. Please let me know if it works for you

2. Please add custom CSS code snippets to Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS field.
    Unfortunately, there is no simple code snippet for dropdown menu under user icon, it requires advanced customization. But as a possible soltuion, it is possible to add custom links for account settings and sign out to the menu in Appearance/Menus

Hey yevhen what is the link of current vendor public Profile

Usually it is your-website/vendor/vendor_username

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.