Clicking pending booking does nothing

When someone requests to book, a pending booking shows up for the host but you cannot do anything with it other than message the guest. Shouldn’t you be able to click that to accept or decline? You do see those options if you get there from the email that is sent that a booking is requested. But going to the bookings tab directly, no options are there.

Can canceled bookings be deleted (they are just all my tests right now)?

Be sure the vendor has at least contributor capabilities

This is my testing. I’m an admin.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

I turned off all plugins except Woocommerce Stripe (which will not deactivate without giving me a critical error warning).

My caching plugin has caching disabled for logged-in users but I tried disabling it altogether as well and even with all of that, this issue still persists. If I click on the email I receive about a new booking request, I get to the page where I can accept or decline. But from the host dashboard where it shows 2 bookings pending, clicking on the pending booking does not open the page to accept/decline.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

We have rechecked your site and everything works, when you click on booking, you are redirected to the booking page where you can perform actions, such as confirm or reject the booking. If you can, please record a video of your issue and we will try to help.

I do not understand why it works for you but not for me. I’m using Google Chrome to send the request and Microsoft Edge as the host logging in to check the booking request.

Here is a video where I sent a new booking request and what I see when I log in as the host.

Megan

Hi,

Thanks for the information, but for some reason only one image is displayed on the video. Please check and resubmit it.

Oops, let’s try that again:

When trying to click any of the pending (or canceled) bookings, I do not get the pointer and I cannot click anything other opening the return message. I have tried this logged in on Chrome and on Edge and the result is the same.

It would also be great to have the option to delete these.

Hi,

I got it, thanks. Please check this screencast Search Results for “” – RentalHive. This means that you just need to click on the booking number, then you will be redirected to the booking page. But thank you for your feedback, we will try to improve this so that the whole booking block is clickable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.