Close the calendar dates when there is a booking already

Hello Hivepress Team!

I’m thinking about how to achieve the customization where vendors can close the dates when there is a booking, so that rest of the slots will be unavailable per listing. I use the manage ability per listing so the calendar of the listing is managed per listing. However if I can add a function to have the ability of closing the dates when there is a booking for this date. it would give all the booking options available for hivepress. If you guys can provide some tips that how the customization should be done or give snippet to achieve this both would work great!

Hi,

We only have the ability to block dates. But if you mean not to display the calendar if there are no free dates or slots, then unfortunately, there is no such possibility, it will require a custom implementation.

Hello Andrii!
What I want to achieve is to be able the block the date even if there is a booking for specific date. So the booking will be still active for the date but it will close the bookings for that specific day. I will do the custom implementation but where should I start any tips or snippets?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no simple solution for this, it will require a detailed code review and advanced implementation.