Column mapping always includes all attributes regardless of the category selected

Forces user to fill in Required Field from another Listing Category

In March you say: Thanks for the detailed bug report, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it in the next Import update.

But I come back to the subject that I cannot resolve:
Column mapping always includes all attributes regardless of the category selected

How to fix this Bug :

Hi,

Unfortunately, this bug is still being fixed and will be released in future updates. There is no simple solution here, it will require a custom implementation.

Hello,
I tried all types of mapping but it doesn’t import any attributes, only the title and description of the ads…

Hi,

Please make sure that you are importing listings correctly, I recommend reviewing this doc How to set up and import listings - HivePress Help Center

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hello Andrii

Yes, I made several attempts modifying the Mapping of the CSV file, using either
the name of the Attribute or the name of the Field…
But apart from the title and description, still no import…

I entered the license key in the forum profile settings

Hello,
What do I do with the Import extension if I can’t import the attributes?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hello,
Have you received the provisional link or should I send you a new one?

IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE to import the attributes!!!
I left you a new provisional link at support@hivepress.io
Can you help me please or refund me

Here the correct display of attributes

Below no display of attributes with the IMPORT extension Why?

Yes, I’m sorry for the delay, this requires further testing and the dev attention. Please make sure that the temporary WP access link is active for another 48 hours.

No problem, the temporary link is available to you for as long as necessary.
And if possible you should try to move the Import and Export buttons to the top of the Announcements page
I wish you success in resolving this issue.
Thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.