Complete vendor profile using social login

i’m planning of buying Social login extension.

Currently, I have set up when a user registers he is redirected to complete the profile where he must chose vendor category.

Will the same be possible if a user authenticates via google, to complete and chose the category before he can add a listing?
Is that “Complete profile” still mandatory?

Hi,

You can install the old social plugin and try before purchase the latest plugin. It’s an idea before you obtain an official response to your question.

Thank Julien.

You mean this? https://github.com/hivepress/hivepress-authentication

Hi semper,

Yes, you have a direct download here on WP.

You’ll be able to set Google and FaceBook authentification only. Paid plugin will provides many more social log in :slight_smile: So it’s a good start to configure what you need to. Hoping the latest plugin works the same way because I also didn’t bought it yet.

Hi,

Yes, if you have the How to add a vendor registration form - HivePress Help Center feature enabled and the user clicks to register through it, then the first step will be to log in with Social Login and all subsequent Complete Profile. Also, we do not recommend using our previous authentication extension, as it is no longer supported.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

For testing purposes I have installed your previous auth extension.
I have set the OAuth consent screen on my google cloud console and generated the ClientID which i have put in the HivePress Integrations.
But my register screen/popup doesn’t show the google sign in option

Hi,

We do not recommend using our previous authentication extension, as it is no longer supported. Recommend using only this extension Social Login - Allow users to sign in via third-party platforms | HivePress Extensions

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.