Concerns Regarding Dual Payments for Listing and Membership

Hello, I hope you’re having a good day.

I have a question about making listers automatic members of the platform. Currently, service providers pay to be listed on my platform. I recently added a membership feature to protect requestors’ details from the general public.

However, a challenge has arisen where listers have to pay for listing and then pay again to become members and vice-versa. Both the listing packages and membership packages are identical.

Ideally, a lister/member should be able to list and view requestors’ details without having to pay twice.

Is there a way to address this issue?

Hi,

Please note that these two extensions are completely different in terms of functionality. Memberships are to receive payment from regular users for access to listing details, such as attributes. As for Paid Listings, you can use it to charge vendors for publishing a listing. Also, please note that we respond within 24 hours, but some requests may take longer, if you wish, you can read our support policy Support Policy | HivePress

I believe this will be useful to you.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.