Conflict with the Cancel Order Request plugin for WooCommerce

hi im using “Cancel Order request” plugin from wp.org
This plugin is a replacement for the hivepress dispute function
which doesn’t do anything,
but unfortunately this plugin uses the custom order status “request-cancel-order”,
not the default woo and this causes invisible orders by /vendor “received order”,
this plugin works well on the my-account/customer side,
How do I extend/conditional hook so that any “custom order status” it can be appears
in the vendor/account/received order page…

Unfortunately there’s no simple way to integrate this plugin, there are many places in the code where specific order statuses are checked and it’s not possible to override these conditions via external code snippets/hooks. Please consider using the built-in dispute function, although it’s a simple contact form for the site admins it may be easier to customize it instead of integrating a third-party plugin

1 Like

hi thanks for the reply,
at first I was thinking to add a separate canceled order page,
or a page for any custom order status,
but it seems to confuse the seller.,
and about considering using the “built-in dispute function”,
some of the problems are
why when the order status is delivered and the buyer presses the dispute button
and why the status doesn’t change and remains delivered. Isn’t this dangerous
because without the buyer realizing their money has been released to the seller?

When a dispute occurs, all statuses should be reset and undelivered? and the deliver order button should be removed or lock footer buttton except sends message,
so that funds are not automatically released to the seller without the buyer knowing.

So as far as I know there is no feature to request to cancel orders, buyers still can’t request cancel the orders? even though this is a default feature of Woocommerce

Thanks for reporting this issue with the Delivery option enabled, indeed if the dispute message is sent to the admin the order status should be changed to prevent the order auto-completion. We’ll fix this in future updates. Generally we plan to improve the dispute feature to make it part of the order timeline instead of the admin contact form.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.