Conflicts with woocommerce cart feature

Hi, we are trying to add a payment option to the woocommerce checkout and it seems to create conflicts with Hivepress plugin. Apparently a conflict is created within woocommerce blocks and a fatal error is created when the payment option is activated or vice versa with hivepress, which results in a total crash of the checkout-page.
What is causing this within hivepress? And what can we do to fix this error?
I would expect everything to be as normal and we should be able to have custom payment-options. Is this a normal problem?

When hivepress is in-active:

When Hivepress is active:

Thanks in advance!

I’ve now narrowed it down to the hivepress- marketplace plugin which instantly deystroys the checkout-page when activated.

Hi,

We have an integration with WooCommerce, so everything should work correctly. Could you please provide more details, what theme are you using? Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Ok, so I’ve shut all other plugins down except the necessary ones to check the exact plugin that is causing the problem. It seems to be a problem linked between the standard Hivepress plugin and the marketplace extension. When one of the two plugins are inactive the payment extension seems to work, when both are active the checkout does not work.

I’ve also checked wether cache is operating for logged in users, which wasn’t the case either.

As for our theme, we are using a child theme of the listing-hive theme.

By instruction of our payment extension suppliers support, we have also tried caching client sessions aswell as woocommerce templates.

The problem still persists after thorough diagnostics. Is there anything else we can try or can hivepress possibly take a look?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

I checked your site and saw that you use the Cart feature. Please note that we do not support this feature yet, so you will need an additional integration with WooCommerce for it to work correctly.

Hi,
What do you mean with the “cart feature”? What is special about this plugin that isn’t with others. And what do you mean when you say additional integration with woocommerce, are you suggesting a plugin or custom development?

Hi,

Cart feature from WooCommerce: we do not support it, so it does not work on your site. In order for this to work correctly, you need a custom integration with WooCommerce.