Country not saved for Stripe Connect

Hello

When a vendor complete profile the sytem shows "You passed an empty string for ‘country’. We assume empty values are an attempt to unset a parameter; however ‘country’ cannot be unset. You should remove ‘country’ from your request or supply a non-empty value."It happened although the vendor choosen the country.

Hi,
This is a known issue that will be fixed in the next HivePress update (it’s planned for a release within 1-2 days), it’s specific to Stripe Connect. If it’s urgent please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io and I’ll make a temporary fix directly on your site.

Same issue, sent a temporary login, this is going to make it difficult for us to continue our onboarding process. Hoping the short term fix is soon

Ihor,

Any updates on this we can’t connect accounts to Stripe… We really need a temporary fix I’ve sent you the temporary login if you can please help us.

Thanks,
Tom

Sorry for the delay, I’m checking the inbox right now, make sure that you also added a link to this topic along with the temporary access link or credentials.

No problem the temporary fix seems to be working fine thank you for that.

Tom

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.