Create a features block from the home page

How do i reproduce this block in my child theme? Screenshot by Lightshot

The easiest way is importing the demo content, the active theme (whether it’s a parent theme or child theme) doesn’t matter. I can also send the code for this specific section if you don’t want to import the whole demo content, let me know.

i created a page and i want to add this section alone. so i think i’ll need the code and also how and where to apply it. thanks

Please switch to the Code Editor while editing this page and paste this code:

<!-- wp:group {"className":"content-block"} -->
<div class="wp-block-group content-block"><!-- wp:heading {"textAlign":"center","className":"content-title"} -->
<h2 class="has-text-align-center content-title">How it works</h2>
<!-- /wp:heading -->

<!-- wp:paragraph {"align":"center","className":"content-subtitle"} -->
<p class="has-text-align-center content-subtitle">Three simple steps to get the job done.</p>
<!-- /wp:paragraph -->

<!-- wp:columns -->
<div class="wp-block-columns"><!-- wp:column -->
<div class="wp-block-column"><!-- wp:hivepress/feature {"icon":"file-medical","caption":"01"} /-->

<!-- wp:heading {"textAlign":"center","level":3} -->
<h3 class="has-text-align-center">Post a Request</h3>

<!-- wp:paragraph {"align":"center"} -->
<p class="has-text-align-center">Aliquam pretium fringilla augue orci dictum sollicitudin purus risus.</p>
<!-- /wp:paragraph --></div>
<!-- /wp:column -->

<!-- wp:column -->
<div class="wp-block-column"><!-- wp:hivepress/feature {"icon":"comment-dollar","caption":"02"} /-->

<h3 class="has-text-align-center">Review Offers</h3>

<p class="has-text-align-center">Etiam vehicula erat id lorem volutpat cursus placerat rutrum efficitur.</p>
<!-- /wp:column -->

<!-- wp:column -->
<div class="wp-block-column"><!-- wp:hivepress/feature {"icon":"calendar-check","caption":"03"} /-->

<h3 class="has-text-align-center">Get It Done</h3>

<p class="has-text-align-center">Mauris sit amet fermentum felis cras rutrum vestibulum diam cursus.</p>
<!-- /wp:column --></div>
<!-- /wp:columns --></div>
<!-- /wp:group -->

Then you can switch back to the Visual Editor and check how these blocks are set up.

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.