Create a product detail entry listing page

As you will no doubt realise I am a Word Press newby.
I wish to create a page to enter product details. These details will then be used in adverts on a listing site to sell the products to the public.

I found the page Create a Product Catalog with WordPress for Free | HivePress but was confused by this section.

I envisage that one product entry page is sufficient to cover a range of a type of products.
eg for cars
Manufacturer
Body Type
Engine CC
Can all be entered one page.
Can anyone please explain how I would create a new page for this purpose and how I could create the data fields required?
Many thanks

John

Hi,

Sorry but can you provide us with more details or explain in a different way of what you want to create? Do you mean creating listing categories for different products and list different products on your website?

Hello serhii
Thanks for your contact,
Yes as you say"creating listing categories for different products and list different products on your website"
I need to create a page where users can insert the various aspects of the item they wish to sell.
eg
Enter details of your vehicle
Manufacturer
Model
Date Registered
Engine CC
Etc
I did find the url
Create a Product Catalog with WordPress for Free | HivePress but was not clear how to get a detail entry form completed.
Maybe there is a better demo somewhere?
Regards

John

Hi,

If you mean the listing page and various attributes for it, then you need to use this link: Sign In ā€“ ListingHive
To add attributes to your website, I recommend checking out this doc: How to add listing attributes - HivePress Help Center

ā€‹I hope this is helpful to you.