Custom nightly rates for hosts

I’d like hosts to be able to add custom pricing per night and fees (like cleaning, etc) so when the guest selects dates they desire, the total for their stay with fees is calculated will display before they request to book. The booking would not be completed on the site–guests would have to request to book and then coordinate payment with the host directly. Is that possible?

Hi,

To do this, we recommend using the Marketplace and Bookings extension and its existing features: How to enable the variable pricing - HivePress Help Center, How to enable price extras - HivePress Help Center

I believe this will be useful to you.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Thanks. Before I purchase Marketplace, I want to be clear that this will NOT require configuring a way for guests to pay via my site. I do not want to actually collect payments. I only want a total to show for a guest wanting to request to book.

Also, is there a way to add fees such as cleaning fees, pet fees, taxes?

I do have my license key in my profile already. But there should be a badge that shows and doesn’t?

Thanks.

Hi,

In Marketplace, you can use a delivery method or direct payouts (if you have, for example, cash): How to set up payouts - HivePress Help Center
As for the key, your expiration date has passed, which is why the premium icon is not displayed.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks. Does marketplace offer the ability to add fees (that I create, such as cleaning or pet fees) or a tax rate percentage so that a guest requesting to book specific dates will have a total shown to them with all custom nightly rates and all fees/taxes?

Hi,

Yes, those features are available. You can add “extras” just like on Fiverr.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.