Customers can not fill out their card details in checkout page

Whenever my customers want to use a debit/credit card to pay they can not add their card information. I have Woocommerce to charge their cards. I did reach out to them and they said I should try and change them the theme to see if that was the issue. I did change it and then it worked. What can I do to keep the listinghive theme and be able to charge my customers using cards? I did check paying with paypal works just not with a card. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Please provide more details, for example, which payment gateway you use, because our themes cannot change the checkout page.

I use Woocommerce and Stripe to charge the cards. And not sure what has changed before it has worked but recently it does not work any more. I did talk with woocommerce and they said that I should check if it was the theme. As soon as I swiched the theme I was able to put in the card information. So Woocommerce said that it had something to do with the theme. Hope this helps if there is anyother information that you need please let me know. I would like to get this fixed ASAP because I do not want to lose business because of this.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists.

If this issue persists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I tried deactivating more plugins to see if it was that and it still did not fix that issue. So I sent and email to support@hivepress.io

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.