Customising the add listing form

Hi, All in Hivepress.
I would like to find out how could I access back end of “+ add Listing” button , that I could change or add more field or options to my self and future clients is it this is possibility???
Thank you in advance!!!

Hi,

You can customize the listing submission form by adding or removing any listing fields (aka attributes) in the WP Dashboard > Listings > Attributes section. You can try adding a new attribute, and if you allow its front-end editing, it will appear in the listing submission form.

Hi,

Is it possible to create a custom field through a filter for the listing_submit and listing_update? I’m trying to create a custom field that inherits the options from the backend which is unfortunately not available on the attributes that’s why I’m trying to add through a filter. If it is possible, may I ask how?

Hi,
If I understand you correctly, please try to create an attribute and mark Display in the filter form or Display as a sorting option in Listings > Attributes > Search section.

If not, please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Hi,

Here’s what I’m trying to do. I want to add a custom field (multiple select) on the /submit-listing/details/ that inherits the values as options from the backend like the categories or tag. A function filter that allows me to add my own custom field that is not available on the Attributes tab. I hope this makes sense

Hi,
There is already a category selection field in this form, but you can create an attribute with multiple options in Listings > Attributes and save this attribute. After that click Edit Options and add those options. Also, mark this attribute as Editable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.