Customize Only An Individual Host's Page Background Color

Hello! We have a very important & picky client of ours who has a vendor/host page to do their rentals that needs to have a specific color scheme changed (e.g. background from white to grey or black).

Is there a way to change this with a snippet for that particular page/post? If so does anyone know what or where this snippet might be for a simple change in background color?

Yes, if you mean a single specific vendor you can check the “body” HTML tag via the browser developer tools, each vendor page has a unique CSS class there so you can target the page background with a custom CSS snippet this way.

Hey ihor, thanks for the quick reply (and for helping build this amazing platform!)

How would I go about finding the vendor pages CSS class, and creating or finding then implementing a snippet?

Would a simple snippet tool work?

Hi,

If you are familiar with coding, you can find these classes using the browser inspector. To add these CSS snippets, please check this doc How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center

Do you know if there are existing snippets for this or if there is an easier way to accomplish this?

If possible send a link to this vendor page, we’ll check if there’s a simple CSS snippet.

You can target the content of this page this way:

.postid-7682 .site-content {background-color:red}

Thanks a lot! So where/how do I create this snippet, and where do I insert it?

Hi,

Please check this doc How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center

It worked, thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.