Customize profile's package list

Hello, I want to customize how a package is displayed in the profile list. Specifically I don’t want the package to show the name, all categories and the limit of listings. But I want you to display as follows: package name, vendor listing category and its expiration date

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

I’m a developer but the code files aren’t that clear, just tell me what I can call and what I need (variables etc) to adjust the data the way I want it. That is, to get only the registered category of the vendor which variable is and the expired date of the listing which variable is. That’s all I want you to tell me

Hi,

I see. The layout of each row of the table with packages can be customized using the hivepress/v1/templates/user_listing_package_view_block hook. The layout itself is defined by an array, which you can view at this link: hivepress-paid-listings/includes/templates/class-user-listing-package-view-block.php at master · hivepress/hivepress-paid-listings · GitHub. You can also customize it by adding or changing blocks and template parts. Please check these links: How to override template parts - HivePress Help Center, Search · user:hivepress · GitHub

I believe this will be useful to you.