Customize vendor name and attributes

Hello I have a rental site (type airbnb) the suppliers are hosts and the registered users all have an account… I find it very unfortunate and complicated that hosts have a different name of host (providers) and users (account) Is there a way to assign the same pseudonym to hosts (account name=hostname)
And finally is there a way for which when a host adds an ad, the phone attribute that I made mandatory, is automatically added to its host file (screenshot attached)

Hi,

​Please send more details about this question, and we will do our best to help you.

The user’s name is synchronized with the name of their vendor profile by default (you can change this in the settings).

Please try to create an attribute with the phone type and mark it as required.

Well when I try to settle on hivepress / setting / hosts / or accounts I do not have the same property: I would like to have in both cases identifiers or name in order to have the same account name and host name to avoid confusion or too long search when booking

Hi,

Provide more details; for example, on which pages do the host and user names differ (Orders, Booking, etc.)?

de partout le nom de compte et le nom d’hôte est différent, je le vois aussi sur les permalien d’hôte et du coup ça embrouille : sur les pages de réservations, de commmande…

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

its done

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.