Date format: Only show month and year (not day)

Hi!

How can I change the date format to only show month and year, but not the specific date?

Thank you!

Please try to change the date format in Settings/General. If you mean changing it for the vendor registration date only, it’s possible if you override this template part via a child theme Customizing Templates I HivePress Developer Docs - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you! I only found the setting to change the format, but I want to hide the day of the whole date. I only want to show the month and the year, but not the date. How can I do that?

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet - this requires advanced customizations.

Please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fwd.cx/hLhc73mQCD9R

It is needed to override the file plugins/hivepress/templates/vendor/view/vendor-registered-date.php or the similar one file in your theme with a child theme. Here is a tutorial on how to customize templates Customizing Templates I HivePress Developer Docs - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.