Delete messages, or moderate messages, or make messages to be approved

Hello there.

Thanks for the good work.

I request that I want to make. If anyone here knows a way or workaround how to deal with messages. Is there any snippet I can use to check and approve the messages send by the users.
It is really important at the moment. Is there anyone from the community that can offer a quick solution to this. I buy the coffee :slight_smile:
Thanks

Hi, go to hiveperss>settings>messages then check the checkbox that says Monitoring. You can also block keywords in the section below it.

Any conversations will appear in the Account/Settings section of your admin account (*on the front-end). Also note that there is a caching so refreshing conversations may take about 1 hour

There is currently no way to delete any messages.

There is a code snippet to limit messages to only paid members. I can provide that if you want.

Also, in the settings you can limit messages to only buyers (mean after they made a purchase).

thank you for the answer. Yes I know about the monitoring, but since I cannot act on the emails it is not so useful.

Can you please provide me the snippet for the paid members.

I was thinking to maybe deactivate this message plugin and install a new one. Do you think it is possible in an easy/fast way.

Thank you!

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no “approving” feature at the moment. As @aqmiami7 mentioned, you can only monitor messages or create a list of blocked keywords.

ok, and when you are going to provide such functionality. This is essential for my site, and I expect to have some solid answer.

Thank you

Sorry for the inconvenience, we can’t guarantee adding features on request, only hired developers can do this. We sell themes/plugins with a specific set of features, and we accept feature suggestions, implementing the most requested features one by one and delivering them with updates.

Hey sorry for late replay. I was mistaken, there is currently no code snippet for messages - paid members. They only one I found is to limit it to verified listings only:

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_page/blocks',
	function ($blocks, $template){
		$listing = $template->get_context('listing');

if( $listing && !$listing->get_verified() ){
			$blocks = hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
					[ 'blocks' => $blocks ],
					[
						'blocks' => [
							'message_send_link' => [
								'type' => 'content',
							],
						],
				]
				)['blocks'];
		}

return $blocks;
	},
);

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_block/blocks',
	function ($blocks, $template){
		$listing = $template->get_context('listing');

if( $listing && !$listing->get_verified() ){
			$blocks = hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
					[ 'blocks' => $blocks ],
					[
						'blocks' => [
							'message_send_link' => [
								'type' => 'content',
							],
						],
				]
				)['blocks'];
		}

return $blocks;
	},
);
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.