Delete Price Section because I already have tiers

Hi, I own an experthive theme and vendors can select tiers. Nonetheless, they are required to add a general price as well, which is useless. For instance, if there is only 1 tier, they must select a general price as well, and even if the general price was different, after the listing submission it would be equal to the tier price (otherwise it wouldn’t make any sense because the general price has to be equal to the first tier).

I don’t get why there has to be a general price when I have tier options. I have to remove the general price attribute so that vendors can list their prices through tiers only, but I cannot find the general price attribute on Listings>Attributes…therefore I don’t know how to delete it.

This is what happens before the submission:

This is what happens after the submission, the general price listed is equal to the one in the first tier, therefore it wouldn’t make sense to fill a general price section when I already have tiers.:

I would love to delete the general price section but I don’t know how to do it since it’s not possible to find it on Listings>Attributes. I’d be really glad if anyone helped me.

I feel like a great solution to this problem would be to delete the general price section and make adding at least 1 tier required, so that a price would be displayed in any way.

I found an alternative. I removed the possibility to add tiers and I added the possibility to adding extras so that vendors can add a general price and more services on extras according to their needs. Nonetheless, It would be nice to see that issue fixed : )

Please try this PHP snippet to hide the Price listing attribute

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/models/listing/attributes',
	function($attributes){
		if(isset($attributes['price'])){
			$attributes['price']['editable'] = false;
			$attributes['price']['display_areas'] = [];
		}

return $attributes;
	},
);
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.