Different types of tickets

Hi, there,
I was looking at your tuto to make a travel agency that sells tourist activities ( link ), but I noticed that there was only one price for the sale of place/spot for a given activity. Isn’t it possible to set up different types of ticket? For example, 50€ for an adult, 25€ for a child under 12?
Besides, I didn’t see anything about the maximum slot for an activity. You’ll have to create a special attribute for that?
For example, an activity for 10 people (adults and children max) with a system that decrements with each reservation for the activity in question on a specific date?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hi,

If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

But wait, is it possible to do this, because it’s really important to know whether I’m investing or not. Unless you can give me a test version for 24 hours so that I can finally make up my mind. I need a reservation system with different types of tickets to finalize my business similar to viator.

Is it possible to see your customers’ websites that use the booking plugin? Or is it possible to do it with the marketplace plugin and do as described in this link: How to add pricing tiers - HivePress Help Center

For the first post I forgot to put the link. I want to reproduce the site as in your tutorial, adding the specificity I asked for beforehand.

@ihor

Hi,

In this version, this feature is only available if you are using Marketplace without Bookings, but we plan to add it in future Bookings updates.

As for websites, I recommend checking out this link: Showcase | HivePress

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.