Direct registration of vendor question

Background :
I have removed the default wordpress login form, and am now using the hivepress login form on custom login page.

My site have enabled the direct registration of vendors feature.

Situasion:
When entering mysite.com/register-vendor while not logged in, I am redirected to a login page I have no control over. The url is mysite.com/account/login/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fmysite.com%2Fregister-vendor%2F

I’m not sure where this page is created, but i guess it uses the page.php template. However, I would much rather use the custom mysite.com/login page or even the user login modal.

Yes, this is the first step of vendor registration (a common basic registration form for users); if there are any required vendor attributes, the next step will be the Complete Profile one, it’s specific to vendors. The easiest way to customize this page is using Templates; please try adding a template for the User Login page Overview | HivePress Templates - YouTube

Makes sense. Thank you @yana

One last question. How can I target that page with php. is_page(‘xxx’); - where xxx is the post id that is shown when creating the template, is_page(‘hp-template–user-login-page’) or is_page_template(‘hp-template–user-login-page’) aint doing it. I’m not sure how it is “stored”.

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Please try using the template hook hivepress/v1/templates/user_login_page or add a custom template in HivePress/Templates to add the login page, these are the best practices. If you want to check this page via some redirect function please try this condition:

if(hivepress()->router->get_current_route_name()==='user_login_page') {
//...
}
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.