Disable payouts after accepting offers

Hi,

I am interested in TaskHive theme for Wordpress. However, before making the purchase, I want to understand if the payout feature can be disabled.

My idea is to connect buyers with freelancers, but only charging a monthly membership to them (with x quantity of bids/month).

Once a buyer accept a freelancer, I would like to connect them, so that they can proceed with the payment outside of the platform (for example, bank transfer). To do that, I would need to disable the payout option once a bid is accepted.

Would that be possible? Looking forward for your comments.

JoaquĆ­n

Hi,

You can disable Allow requesting payouts in HivePress > Settings > Payouts or use the Direct Payout system (if you are paid a commission from a vendor or customer).

Also, please note that monthly memberships are not available for vendors, there is an option to do this through the Paid Listings extension, but you need to configure it through expiration.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.