Disable price calculation

I would like the total above the booking form ($1.00) to not automatically update as the listing is created. How might I do this?

Hi,

​Please send more details about this question, and we will do our best to help you.

Sorry, that was unclear. I meant to say “as the booking dates are selected.”

When a user selects a booking date, the hourly rate disappears and is replaced with the following (which I would like to disable and leave as the hourly rate):

This is the current code snippet in functions.php:

// LISTING PAGE
add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/models/listing/fields',
	function( $fields, $model ) {
		if(isset( $fields['price'] )){
			if ( !hivepress()->helper->is_rest() ) {
				$fields['price']['display_template'] = '%value% / hour';
			}else{
				$fields['price']['display_template'] = 'Total: %value%';
			}	
		}

return $fields;
	},
);

I would like %value% to not update when a user selects a date.

Hi Andrii - Do these new details make sense? Sorry if I’m not explaining it properly

I’m sorry for the delay. There should be no “Total:” part in the price format, please make sure that there are no other plugins or customizations that may cause this issue. I checked the code and unfortunately there’s no easy way to disable the price re-calculation, the HTML attribute that defines this behavior is set after all the PHP hooks (re-calculation occurs because of the data-render attribute on the purchase form, if you remove it via JS or another way it may work).

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.