Disabled option: "Allow multiple free packs" does not work

Hello.
Hello. In the HivePress theme, the “Settings” option is enabled by default so that the free package can only be activated once. But it doesn’t work for me - despite this, users can buy the same free package multiple times.

Hi,

This feature works in such a way that when a user already has a free package, after they use it, they will not be able to buy it again, but only a paid package.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi. Unfortunately, for me it doesn’t seem to work as it should. A user with an active free package can purchase free packages multiple times both during the duration of the offer and after the announcement ends, they can renew them for free, even though I have this option disabled by default.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Please try to test this by registering a new user. Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.