Display Balance & Commission & Payouts on Dashboard for Stripe Connect

I’m using the Stripe Connect, and I want the current BALANCE, synchronizing the balance value on the Stripe side, on its dashboard as well as on the dashboard for manual payouts.

Also, I want Balance, Commission, Tax, Payouts field to calculate the balance for the venders on the right side which the venders earned; probably this is the similar request of the following post Commission Rate display.

Could you provide the PHP snippet for that? Attached image is what I expect and I want to do.

Thanks for your great support always,

Having checking the current dashboard, as the Revenue excludes Tax, my request for the display doesn’t require Tax, sorry for confusing.

I want to display Balance(including current Balance on the top of left side) & Commission & Payouts on Dashboard as the following image attached.

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Alternatively, you can send your proposal via this link, and we will estimate the implementation Request a Quote

Hi @andrii

Thanks for your reply. I’ve sent this to Request a Quote, and it would be appreciated that you give me the estimation for the implementation.

Thanks,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.