Display custom attributes in the homepage and the single listing page

I think my title explains what my problem is,

I want to display the attribute types in the homepage and listing page of the each website list.

As you can see I am not able to see any attribute in the above screenshots.

I have created a lot of types (attributes).

Can anyone tell me how to add those data in the listing boxes as well as in the each list box.

I am waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks,
Amar

Can anyone help me on this please?
If I change the type to number or text. It will show. But its not showing if I select checkboxes.
Maybe is it a bug?

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay.

If this is a checkbox attribute, and you, for example, have two options for selecting Education and Fashion, then you need to go to WordPress Dashboard > Listings > edit current listing > and select one of the checkboxes, then it should be displayed.

Also, note that you must specify the correct display areas when you add this attribute.

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

I dont have any other customization plugins.
And yeah I am displaying the attribute in block(primary) and page (primary).
But still the issue exists.

As you can see, I have selected ‘design assistant’ and ‘copywriting’ in the listing edit page. But still its not reflecting in the website.

Hi,

Please send a screenshot of all the settings of this attribute.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.