Displaying register form before signup form

Hello I am currently building a experthive website , but I want to display the register form before the sign in form how can I achieve this …

Hi,

Please provide more details on what exactly you mean by “before the sing in form”. You can, for example, overwrite the Login User template in HivePress > Templates and add a registration form instead of the login form How to customize templates - HivePress Help Center. Then, when clicking on Add Listing, for example, the user will be shown the registration form first, and a link to the login form at the bottom.

I building on experthive In which the login form is a pop up form not a normal page , so I have try to override the template by adding registration form ,but the form on the pop up is not changing , how can I fix this

Hi,

It’s also possible in the modal, but you need a custom implementation. If you are familiar with coding, we recommend using this hook hivepress/v1/templates/site_header_block.

You can check this sample Log in and register button is gone from mobile view header - #4 by andrii

Thanks for you help so far , but I don write , will appreciate if you can give me a code snippet to get it done by just copying the snippet and paste to the website through a code snippet plugin

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, this requires customizations which is beyond the support scope. If you’re familiar with coding or have a developer we can provide some general guidance about the hooks or API that can be used.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.