"Dispute" button disappears from current bookings

Hi there,

I would like to know when the “Dispute” button actually disappears from an order page?

I have noticed that once booking is in progress (e.g.: today is 05-05-2023 and the booking is from 05-05-2023 to 07-05-2023) the button is already not there. Is it how it suppose to be?

What if there is anything wrong with the booking/accommodation and a guest would like to dispute it and get a discount? Then it is not possible. Wouldn’t it be better if the “Dispute” button stays there until the booking is over?

Thanks for clarifying.

Hi,
Please check the order status, the button should be there when the order has Processing status. Orders are marked as Completed after the booking is over.

Hi Ihor,

In that case there must be a bug because my orders are already showing completed even though they are in the future. The “Dispute” button is not there anymore.

Also, Stripe is showing that the payouts for both bookings will be 12. 05. which is way before the bookings will be over.

Did I setup anything wrong?

Thanks for looking into it!

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay.

After payment, the order receives the processing status and the Dispute button is displayed.

We have sent you a link to these orders to check.

Hi Andrii,

Could you please check it out now? All orders get Completed status the next day after the bookings were made and not after the bookings are over. As you can see from your test bookings you made yesterday the orders are marked as Completed and the Dispute button is not there anymore.

Please check the orders you sent me again. The temporary access I sent you is still active.

Thank you.

Thank you for waiting. We have contacted you by email

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.