Earning Payout With Refunds Issue

I think I found a bug -

Say an order was created for $2.00 and I charge a $1.00 platform fee to users and a 5% fee to hosts. Before the order is completed, $1.00 of the order is refunded to the user.

In this case, the host should see their earnings as $0.05, because of the refund. Instead, they’re seeing their earnings based on the non refunded amount.

See the screenshot below - Item was $.50, and it was fully refunded. The earnings are still being calculated as $.48, rather than $0. The host should not get a payout at all when no money was actually collected by the platform.

Also, the platform commission on a few orders that have refunds shows as “X% + $2.85” – what is that $2.85?

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

Do you have an ETA?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact timeframe, but we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

@andrii Are you thinkings months or days? I ask because I found a post from June or July reporting the same thing, and since it’s still an issue I’m worried that this is far down on the roadmap. This impacts site launch as it’s an error.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t tell you the exact time when it will be fixed, as we are reviewing all bugs and requests for new features. As soon as we set up the new update system, we will be able to provide you with more details on the timeframe.

Hey @andrii, checking in on this! This is a blocker to launch for me, since we can’t go live with incorrect math. Any idea of when this and the related issues will be fixed? Thanks!

Hi,

We are still working on reorganizing the release queue and will try to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi there, checking in on this - do you think it will be released soon?

@andrii or @yevhen, following up here?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, this bug is still under development, and there is no exact time when we will fix it, but we will try to do it as soon as possible. As for the roadmap, we will need more time to reorganize and create a public roadmap.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.