Edit "List a service Template"

How to I edit the "List A Service "Template. I want to add few more features to the template

Hi,

You can edit this template using this doc How to customize templates - HivePress Help Center by selecting Add Listing (Details) template from the list.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks for your reply but that video only shows how to customize search template. What if I want to customize “Post your listing Template”
How do I do the following:

1. Include a drop down category list so freelancers can choose the category that service falls under
  2. Include customized tier sections so freelancers can list multiple packages with different delivery time

Hi,

Please note that the documentation provides an example of how to rewrite a particular template. Unfortunately, there is no documentation for each template yet, but we will try to improve our documentation, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way to make these changes in HivePress > Templates, it will require detailed customization.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.