Editing messages, and full monitoring

Hi,

Is there a way to show all messages between users at the comments, that way administrators not only can see them but we could also be able to edit or delete them? I understand there are blacklisted words but they are not very useful.

It would be super important to be able to edit messages, for instance if someone sends email address or social media username the only way to perfectly moderate this is to delete this message or edit the part which doesn’t meet the terms and conditions.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.

Please try to enable Allow monitoring messages in HivePress > Settings > Messages > Monitoring, then any conversations will appear in the Account/Settings section of your admin account (on the front end).
There is caching, so refreshing conversations may take about 1 hour. You can try sending a message between the other two users and check if the conversation appears.

Yes, thank you I understand that option, it’s just not the best solution as I can’t edit the messages. I saw there was a snippet couple years ago which allowed me to do that but it no longer works…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.