Elementor support for HivePress and its themes

When will full Elementor support for the Jobhive theme be available?

The Wordpress editor is still very raw for the normal construction of pages in it.

There’s no specific ETA, but full integration with Elementor (for all HivePress themes) is on the roadmap, I moved the topic to Feature Requests so it’s possible to vote for it. Both the Templates feature and other integrations are planned for Elementor, but I highly recommend using the block editor where possible to avoid loading tons of extra scripts and styles (added by third-party page builders).

2 Likes

Very much in favor of using block editors, so what I hope is compatibility with block editors such as Kadence or GeneratePress. Currently it is not easy for us to customize the page by ourselves.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll also consider integration with Kadence and GeneratePress. At the moment there’s full integration with Gutenberg and basic integration with Elementor (HivePress blocks are available in Elementor).

1 Like

hello,
any update about this feature?
thanks!

There’s still a basic integration (all the HivePress blocks are available as Elementor widgets) but we still plan to ensure 100% integration as soon as it’s possible.

2 Likes

Any updates with regards to elementor? Is Listing hive fully integrated with the feature

Sorry, it’s not available yet, but it still has a high priority - we’ll add this integration as soon as possible.

1 Like

I want to customized my whole hive press theme but i don’t know which website builder or editor will be good for the work?

Pls guide me about it

Our themes are regularly tested and 100% integrated with Gutenberg (the native WP block editor), I highly recommend using it because third-party builders load tons of extra scripts and styles.

For the regular user, it is much easier and more enjoyable to make edits and changes to pages with Elementor than with Gutenberg. Please give high priority to this task :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gutenberg is getting pretty good. If you havent checked it out lately, I recommend doing so.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll try to add this integration as soon as possible but if you have an option of using Gutenberg I recommend it because any third-party page builder will affect the website performance, it would be like loading 2 page builders because WordPress already has a core one since 5.0.

1 Like

Hello, how close can we expect hivepress to be fully compatible with elementor? In Feb 23, you said it would be a month or less. Thanks.

Unfortunately there’s no ETA for this, but we still have this integration on the roadmap. If it’s urgent I highly recommend using the WordPress block editor to keep the website lightweight and secure.

Already a Fan of HivePress, although I didn’t buy the license yet. I am thinking of building a listing website. But I prefer to build the website with Elementor. So if this Elementor support feature is released soon, that will be really awesome.

2 Likes

I would actually love to have HivePress support Elementor. I built a complete website on Elementor and Im still having some issues with HivePress. I’m almost about to turn the client down.

1 Like

Has any consideration being given to other wordpress builders? Breakdance or Bricks?
Both very popular options which have a lot less bloat than Elementor. - They also have free versions, but may serve this purpose a bit better, especially if the plan is to remain lightweight.

2 Likes

Any updates coming? Already 9 months since last hivepress release …

Hi,

Yes, please check the RoadMap via this link HivePress Roadmap (01/02/2024) – Asana

1 Like